Sunday 19 January 2014

424

Sorry for doubting you. I thought there must be someone looking at this stuff from time to time. I know I do.

I found these little gems in my 'archives' - an uncut and uns-canned neg rescued from under the settee in the summer parlour. It's where the best snaps mature it seems.

From a fank gatheration in the village last year. Mr whoever with his invisible sheepscat herding his flock to the pens out behind the village, A fine day and a fine gatheration of village personages.



Coming from over the school side down to the fank and the shed thing. Where The Crofter might have been. I really can't remember whether he and Pater Crofter had arrived at this point. I might well have given up waiting and everything. Not that The Crofter is ever late - must have been VERY busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!