Wednesday 9 July 2014

480

Mr Crofter wandered past our little hoosey today along with a well dressed gentleman which immediately got my curiosity up. It seems they were off to have a look at Diogenes whom I hadn't seen for ages myself. So I tagged along, camera in hand.


Off we went down a croft towards the sea and soon a troop of sheeps joined in the stroll. 


There they are, The Crofter and Donald. It could have been a Murdo but here he was a Donald. Lives over there on the other bit of the island and everything. 


Looking at the coows and all. Pointing, saying important sounding things and The Crofter nodding vigorously. I took that as a positive sign. Mr Donald liked the look of Diogenes and why shouldn't he?

I left them to talk business, came home and sloshed some chemicals over my film.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!