Friday 20 December 2013

416

Away in a manger, the Crofter is slumped
Too tired to sleep so there he is dumped

The stars in the panto down in Stornoway
Know nothing of the Crofter laying down in the hay.

I could go on but won't. I'll spare you all the trouble.


 Mr 'cool' David Crofter Dad


 Mr Crofter surveys all that haunts him


 Mrs 'Keeps them all in order' Sue Crofter Mum practices her charades in front of the discerning hamsters


Mr 'thank goodness I'm too old' Turk scurries away from Dad Crofter. 

Instead I shall pass on good wishes from The Crofter, the crofter's Mum & Dad [and Turk]. They hope you all have a wonderful 2014- as I do.

And thanks for visiting the blog this year.

.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Andrea!
    From Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to leave a message as we are really pleased to hear from you!